Usually, You don't need to pay tax for cosmetic samples. However, the custom regulations might vary across different countries, and COSMERIA is not in control of this. If you are asked the pay the tax, you may want to highlight the fact that the item is a not a commercial product. Hope it helps.
Articles in this section
- Why is it all the samples are out of stock?
- How do I know which product is available?
- When will you restock the samples?
- I really like your samples, can I purchase the full-size product from COSMERIA?
- I didn't receive my samples, can I reorder the sample product?
- Can I place a second order for the same product?
- Why is it I can't place a second order?
- Can I combine my orders?
- Do I need to pay tax?
- What's the "point" function? How do I use these points?