Usually, You don't need to pay tax for cosmetic samples. However, the custom regulations might vary across different countries, and COSMERIA is not in control of this. If you are asked the pay the tax, you may want to highlight the fact that the item is a not a commercial product. Hope it helps.
Articles in this section
- How to catch product restock?
- Is your service really free?
- How can I register with COSMERIA?
- Why is it all of the samples are out of stock?
- When can I receive my sample?
- When will you restock the samples?
- Do I need to pay tax?
- How do I know which product is available?
- Why is it I can't place a second order?